Huntsville Housing Authority helps our senior residents live vibrant, active lives to remain independent. HHA has programs that fit the needs of our residents or we are committed to finding one that does.
We offer assistance with:
- Advocacy when experiencing issues with obtaining services
- Identifying benefits through programs and assisting with enrollment
We provide activities and workshops that provide social interaction with the community:
- Health and Resource Fairs
- Health, Safety and Nutrition Workshops
- Opportunities for local social outings to the Community Garden
For more information regarding this program, contact Patrice Boddie, Elderly/ Disabled Service Coordinator at (256) 532-5660.